After months of user feedback, design changes and quality testing, Converge 2.0 is ready to launch! We have redesigned Converge to be quicker, easier and to provide an improved user experience. We have relied on great feedback from teachers and students to completely overhaul the user interface to make it more efficient.
Key updates for Converge 2.0 include:
- A new dashboard featuring course icons for easy access
- Quick analytics for a snapshot of users and assignments that need attention
- Redesigned left-side navigation
- Inbox, Calendar, To- Do List, Grades and Needs Grading have all been updated
- Customizable dashboard- course filtering and switching between calendar and the learning timeline have been added to the dashboard
- New parent portal designed to pull in all agendas and assignments in one spot
- Converge 2.0 features a new tool called Quick Links. Account admins can provide instant access to the most useful resources by creating Quick Links; accessible by all account users. Instructors can also create their own links for personal use.