Top Menu
edvergent-blog-part-3-image-1282x600

Part 3 of a 3 Part Implementation Blog Series

21st Century skills are all about student creation! We can assess them all we want, but do we actually see what students are capable of if they’re not applying the information to develop an end product? Inspire your students and their future by getting them to tap into their creative side. Motivate your students to start loving learning again by fostering student creation. We have selected our five favorite creation tools that you and your students will love!

Adobe Spark

adobe-spark-icon

Adobe Spark offers three awesome tools to make student creation a breeze: page, graphic, and video! Have your students begin developing gorgeous web pages that don’t require a coding background. Use the web pages for newsletters, blogs, presentations (instead of a traditional slideshow), or as a digital portfolio! Use the graphic tool in Adobe Spark to create infographics and flyers and present information visually. Adobe Spark Video allows students to easily create high quality videos using a simple slideshow development process. In all, your students are going to adore the endless options Adobe Spark offers them! Who knows, you may even want to use them, too!

PowToon

unnamed-1

Use PowToon to foster true creativity in your classroom by creating cartoon videos! Students can effortlessly develop marketing, advertisements, and promotional videos, as well as use this tool to create inventive explainer videos instead of a traditional presentation. Significantly increase your student engagement by creating videos to introduce new topics, review expectations, or deliver instructions during a substitute day. Use a template or start from scratch; either way, they’re destined to look great!

Book Creator

600x600wa

Spice up your digital storytelling through Book Creator! This cool tool allows you to develop digital books using your voice, artwork, images, and customized pages. Have students that don’t want to read and write traditional novels, but comics and graphic novels are a game changer for them? Have them create their own comic through Book Creator! Users ranging from Kindergarten through high school are enjoying this tool and it’s sparking a love of reading for learners!

Buncee

246x0w

Engage your students and encourage student voice and choice with this student-friendly creation and communication tool. Students of all ages are able to utilize this tool for diverse learning experiences. Have your students develop stories, newsletters, presentations, and more to personalize and demonstrate their learning. Many teachers are using this as a parent communication tool in which students develop a personalized newsletter to share at the end of each week. How innovative is that idea?

Animoto

zed7Qh9k_400x400

Animoto is a video creation platform that students will be able to navigate with ease! Students can use Animoto to add photos, video clips, and music to create a video slideshow. Animoto has many templates and free music, enabling students to add pizzazz to their presentations. Allowing students to use Animoto to create presentations will prepare them for creating dynamic informative pieces throughout their schooling and careers.

Are you a big fan of all things EdTech? Join our #iTeachDigital newsletter to receive monthly updates!

Do you have stories of success with tech implementation? Become a guest blogger for us and receive a discounted seat in a seminar of your choice!

About The Author